- It was born in the early 80s as a commercial company.
- In 1984 Faro merges with another company in the industry to produce special bearings becoming SpA.
- In 1989, with the management of new members and with the increase of capital began expanding.
- In 1995, the pressing demands of the market have fostered integration with another qualified company in the technology of manufacturing processes allowing the doubling of the turnover.
- Over time implemented a program of total refurbishment of machinery equipment by inserting more and more modern and technologically advanced machines.
- In 1997 It was made a doubling of the capital, this operation has allowed us to finance the move to its new headquarters, which was made with special attention to rationality in the dislocation of business functions. The part production and inspection covers an area of about 4000 square meters. And is joined to the body offices spread over two floors.
- In 2003 the merger FARO and INDI
- 2005 certification iso 14001
- Thanks to the investments made in recent years, both in the production department and in the quality control department, Faro has directed his interests towards new application areas, which require large bearings.