- It was born in the early 80s as a commercial company.
- In 1984 Faro merges with another company in the industry to produce special bearings becoming corporation.
- In 1989, with the management of new members and with the increase of capital began expanding.
- In 1995, the pressing demands of the market have fostered integration with another qualified company in the technology of manufacturing processes allowing the doubling of the turnover.
- Over time implemented a program of total refurbishment of machinery equipment by inserting more and more modern and technologically advanced machines.
- In 1997 It was made a doubling of the capital, this operation has allowed us to finance the move to its new headquarters, which was made with special attention to rationality in the dislocation of business functions. The production and inspection floor space covers an area of about 4000 square meters. And is joined to the office space spread over two floors.
- In 2003 the merger FARO and INDI
- 2005 certification iso 14001
- Thanks to the investments made in recent years, both in the production department and in the quality control department, Faro has directed his interests towards new application areas, which require large bearings.
THE ISO14001 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION
In 2004, Faro Industriale srl thought it was time to have an environmental management system that complied with the ISO14001:2004 standard. This way, we could let our clients, suppliers, and other institutions know about our decision to manufacture bearings with the lowest environmental impact possible.
Throughout the years, this choice has led us to use systems or products to reduce the consumption of energy and other resources.
For example, the centralised cooling lubrication system we have installed has allowed us to decrease the consumption of water and emulsifiable oil, rationalise internal spaces, and manage some types of waste resulting from the production process.
The use of products with a lower environmental impact has also improved safety during the work stages.
We have installed a solar energy system to produce domestic hot water during the summer and reduce methane consumption.
Recently, we have also replaced the old air compressor with a new inverter-powered machine and the lighting system with LED lamps. This way, we reduced energy consumption by about 30%.
In June 2018, we changed our environmental management system by implementing the ISO14001:2015 standard.